Friday, April 9, 2010

Wednesday March 10th almost 12 weeks old

A pre-party nap


A hearty laugh came from this little man, so now I know his sense of humor and we’ll get along just fine. Poor guy is teething, started just a few days ago while we were still in Mexico. Now, he is somewhere between laughing and crying at a moments notice. Today I am easing back into the workforce, sadly and reluctantly. I have LOVED my time off like I never thought I would.

Mexico was amazing and the Duran family was so generous. Milka and Laura held a fantastic party for Arlo and us on Saturday before we left. About 40 sweet people came and we played a lotteria bingo with espanol cards. Milka out did herself and decorated and cooked so much great food, cookies and cakes. Truly talented and such a fun girl.


Tia Irma


Muy besos.....

Primos


The baby shower held in Arlo's honor. It made the local paper!

http://www.noroeste.com.mx/publicaciones.php?id=569433



I MUST KNOW SPANISH IN DECEMBER.

It is just too embarrassing now. Even Abulita said I need to learn so we can all laugh together. Really true. They were so funny, always concerned Arlo’s feet were cold. It was 85 outside, no kidding, and he was breaking a sweat.

We are looking forward to returning in December for Christmas and maybe even his birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment