Friday, April 9, 2010

I look up and another one flies by.

The months are now whizzing by me. How is it that I am failing to keep up with the simple task of recording a child's first year with thousands of dollars of technology at my fingertips. I did very good 2 weeks ago on a rainy Sunday and printed out 30 pictures for his baby book.

Arlo has found his laugh!

The best thing in the world, this past week at least, is the bouncy swing. I wish they made them for adults. Arlo actually wore little bruises onto his toes from the heavy duty bouncing and spinning. Val likes his new proximity to her mouth when he is squealing with delight. Open mouth, insert tongue.


In the past 2 weeks we have been to the beach 3 times- once to see Gloria fire hoop and a second time when we went to Santa Cruz to share an un-Easter with the family, and in Santa Barbara to blow off some steam on our long ride home to LA. Arlo still has yet to dip his toes in the Pacific, it's very cold still.

On our way to Dockweiler's to watch Gloria

Big lipped family.

No comments:

Post a Comment