Thursday, July 8, 2010

Daydream Believer

Work has pulled my orbit too far from home this week for too long. Only Hollywood, but leaving home before everyone wakes and coming home when Arlo is asleep breaks my heart. I can't take not seeing him for at least a few hours. It affects my mood, my health. I want to wake him at night when I get home. I can't wait till he wants to eat at 2 or 5 am. I live for it. I know it is only for this week, but really it seems a month.

I am so blessed work has me on my computer as I can steal away a few minutes now and then to glance at a picture or two of him and Markus. It simply makes my heart sing and gives me and energy blast, my cigarette break.

Arlo is closing out his 6th month next week. He celebrated the July 4th with a bang of 2 teeth through his gums. All items under 30" are soon to be his as he scrambles from room to room now, sweeping up the dust bunnies with his tummy. All his white onesies now with brown tummy stains are a sign of progress. Growth. Bye bye baby... hello toddler... snif.

No comments:

Post a Comment